We do not require that visitors reveal any personal information in order to access our main website, however some personal information is required to participate in certain activities, and we may collect and process the following personal information:
- Information that you provide by completing forms on the website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or subscribing to our services. We may, for example, keep a record of your name, address, email address, date of birth and telephone number.
- We will take details of the purchases and other transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- If you contact us by telephone, email or otherwise in writing, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- We may collect details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, the resources that you access.
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To create a membership profile for you to help us provide a more personalised service which is suited to meet your preferences.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To send you our newsletters or catalogues or provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To contact you and to update you in respect of any partially complete or incomplete orders you have made.
We may use your data to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you. We will only contact you by electronic means (email or SMS) where you have consented to be contacted.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by ticking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can change your mind at any time either to opt in or to opt out of receiving communications from us or third parties by contacting us using the contact details set out below.
In order to accurately maintain the information in our systems we may on occasions contact those customers who have asked us not to contact them to ensure that the information we hold is correct. This will normally be in the form of a letter or email, stating that our records indicate that they do not wish to be contacted by us and that we will not contact them unless they grant us their consent. It is important that we retain this right to ensure that we provide good customer service and accurately maintain our information.
We will use your financial information to enable payment authorisation and billing. When you purchase any products from us, your consent is given to provide your financial information and personal information to those third parties necessary to process your transaction with us, such as credit card companies, banks and companies that handle delivery and shipping on our behalf. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk protection. We will not share your financial information with third parties without your consent for any other reason. All financial information you provide to us is encrypted for security purposes.